Indoor air quality at home and work is very important, which is why we have been providing furnace and duct cleaning services for 15 years.
Your ducts function as the respiratory system of your home. When they become contaminated and congested, they should be cleaned so they can breathe normally and efficiently. Regular duct cleaning and brushing – we recommend every two to four years – will eliminate dirt, dust, pet hair, debris and drywall dust.
Not sure if you need to have your air duct system professionally cleaned? If you answer yes to any of the following questions, it might be time:
• Does anyone in the home have allergies, asthma or other respiratory problems?
• Does anyone in your family suffer from headaches, nasal congestion or other sinus problems?
• Is there a smoker in the house?
• Do you have dogs, cats or other pets?
• Do you notice musty or stale odours when the furnace or air conditioner runs?
• Does it seem like there is not enough air flow coming from your vents?
• Have you just renovated your home?
If it’s time to get your furnace and ducts cleaned, call us now to book your appointment.